Exhibiting at the EIC provides many advantages.
- Access to key technical individuals who are specifiers for insulating materials, test equipment, services, and monitoring equipment
- Technical presentations are not in session when exhibits are open affording exhibitors the undivided attention of conference participants
- Limited number of booths to avoid getting “lost in the crowd”
- Onsite lunches in the exhibit area promotes better visibility
- Opportunities to present commercial material as part of selected technical sessions (a fee may below)
- Additional sponsorship and advertising available for coffee breaks sponsors, printed material, etc.
- Booth Space – 8 feet x 10 feet (2.4 meters x 3.0 meters)
- Table and 2 chairs included
- 8 foot (2.4 meters) back with 3 foot ( 0.9 meter) side walls
Past Exhibitors have included:
- ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
- Cogebi, Inc.
- HV Technologies
- Phenix Technologies, inc
- Kinectrics Inc
- Tony Davies High Voltage Laboratory
- Power Diagnostic Service Co., LTD.
- ELTEK International Laboratories
- Manitoba Hydro
- Nippon Rika
- QPS Photronics
- MotorDoc LLC
- Iris Power – Qualitrol
- Power Monitoring and Diagnostics Technology Ltd.
- Tech Imp
- HAEFLEY HIPOTRONICS
- High Voltage, Inc.
Contact Mark Winkeler at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or questions. Download and complete the exhibitor registration form on this page.